Stuffed Summer Squash
- 1 large summer squash, to a person
- grated cheese, to a squash
- 1 egg
- bread crumbs
- melted butter
- Boil squash until done.
- Scoop out center and pour about a teaspoonful of butter in each.
- Break egg in the center of each squash and sprinkle with bread crumbs, cheese, salt, pepper and paprika.
- Bake until the eggs are set.
- This may be served with or without a cream sauce.
Author: Person.William S Hart
Contributor: Organization.Photoplay Magazine, Person.Carolyn van Wyck
Source: Photoplay's Cook Book (1927-01-01)
Ingredient: squash, cheese, egg, bread crumb, butter, salt, pepper, paprika
Equipment: oven, stove, knife, baking pan