Cheese and Corn in Peppers
- 1 can corn
- 1 tablespoon grated cheese
- 2 eggs
- 6 green peppers
- bread crumb
- Add part of cheese to corn and sprinkle with salt, pepper and paprika.
- Beat in the yolks of 2 eggs.
- Then fold in the stiffly beaten whites.
- Remove the tops of the peppers; scoop out the seeds and fill with the mixture.
- Sprinkle more grated cheese and the bread-crumbs on top and bake in a hot oven.
Author: Person.Isabel Harris Metcalf
Source: Just A Few Tried and True Receipts (1916-01-01)
Ingredient: corn, cheese, egg, green pepper, bread crumb, salt, pepper, paprika
Equipment: oven, measuring spoons, measuring cups, egg beater, baking pan