Red Beet Eggs
Related Recipes: Pickled Beets
- hard-boiled eggs
- pickled beets
- When making pickled beets, save some of the spicy pickling liquid and put into it a half-dozen, shelled, hard-boiled eggs.
- These take on a beautiful color and excellent flavor and are grand as appetizers served with crisp hearts of celery.
- They are also good sliced in sandwiches or salads.
by: May Henry, Edith B Cohen
• The Economical Jewish Cook (1897-01-01)
• lettuce, beet, watercress, radish, egg, pepper, salt, mustard, salad oil, vinegar
• pot, stove, sieve, bowl, measuring spoons, measuring cups
by: Stout State College Home Economics Club
• Sharon Athrop
• Stout's Favorites (2020-03-07)
• egg, mushroom soup, milk, tuna, green pea, olive, cashew, noodle
• measuring cups, measuring spoons, oven, casserole