Yield: 2 servings
- 1 cup chopped cold cooked beef
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 cup cold boiled potatoes, diced
- 1 tablespoon milk
- a few drops of onion juice
- 1 tablespoon fat, (lard, butter or one-half of each)
- 2/3 teaspoon salt
- Mix all the ingredients thoroughly.
- Spread the mixture evenly in a hot frying-pan in which the fat has been placed.
- Cook without stirring until a crust is formed on the bottom; fold over like an omelet and place on a hot platter.
Author: Person.Louise Bennett Weaver, Person.Helen Cowles LeCron
Source: A Thousand Ways To Please a Husband (1917-01-01)
Category: Meat, Side
Ingredient: beef, pepper, potato, milk, onion juice, fat, salt
Equipment: measuring cups, measuring spoons, stove