Raspberry Rhubarb Jam
- 3 pound rhubarb
- 2 oranges, juice and rind
- 2 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup water
- 2 cup raspberries
- Skin and/cut rhubarb into 1/2 inch pieces.
- Add water and sugar, the orange juice and grated peel.
- Cook all together, stirring frequently to prevent scorching, for 30 minutes, or until clear.
- Put in sterile jelly glasses and seal.
by: Good Housekeeping
• Cocktails & Savouries (1955-01-01)
• orange, strawberry, lemon, sugar, apple, cider, apricot, soda water, raspberry
• measuring cups, measuring spoons, knife, peeler, saucepan, stove