Dutch Potato Croquettes
- 1 1/2 cup cold mashed potatoes
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1/2 teaspoon minced onion
- 1 teaspoon minced parsley
- dash of pepper
- 2 tablespoon cream
- 1 egg
- corn meal
- Mix up a paste with the potatoes and butter, add the parsley, salt and pepper, cream, onion and egg.
- Mold into croquettes, dip into the egg white, roll in corn meal.
- Fry in deep fat .
Author: Organization.Yorkraft Inc
Source: Pennsylvania Dutch Cooking (1960-01-01)
Ingredient: potato, salt, butter, onion, parsley, pepper, cream, egg, corn meal
Equipment: measuring cups, measuring spoons, stove, pot, knife