Whole Wheat Waffles
Yield: 3 - 4 servings
- 2 1/2 cup whole wheat flour
- 4 teaspoon baking powder
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 1/2 tablespoon sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 eggs
- 2 1/4 cup milk
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- Combine flour, baking powder and salt in a large bowl.
- In a separate bowl, beat the eggs and whisk in oil, milk, sugar and vanilla extract.
- Add the wet ingredients to the dry ingredients.
- Stir until no dry flour is seen.
- Heat your waffle iron and cook according to the manufacturer's instructions.
Author: Organization.Oracle Ace, Person.John Flack
Source: ACE Cookbook (2013-02-23)
Category: Bread, Breakfast
Ingredient: whole wheat flour, baking powder, salt, sugar, vanilla extract, egg, milk, vegetable oil
Equipment: waffle maker, measuring cups, measuring spoons, bowl, egg beater