Yield: 3 servings
- 1 cup wheat
- 2 tablespoon cold water
- 1/3 cup raspberries
- Cook the wheat according to the instructions on the package, only cook twice as long as the directions suggest.
- Mix cereal and cold water.
- Add boiling water slowly.
- This method prevents lumping.
- Wet individual moulds with cold water, place raspberries around the inside of the mould and fill with the wheat.
- Allow to remain in mould for fifteen minutes.
- Remove from mould, surround with more berries and serve.
- If desired cold, chill in the refrigerator.
- Cereals may be cooked in a double boiler or a fireless cooker.
- Method of cooking cereals put the water and salt in the upper part of double boiler and place directly over the flame.
- When the water boils, add the cereal very slowly, stirring constantly.
- Cook for five minutes directly over the fire.
- Place the upper part in the lower part of the double boiler containing boiling water, and cook the required time.
- Aii cereals must be thoroughly cooked.