Plump up the DBA
Related Recipes: Dill Sauce
Yield: 3 - 4 servings
- 8 ounce plain flour
- 8 ounce fine semolina
- 1 pint milk
- 4 bread rolls
- 2 egg yolks
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon butter, fat or oil
- Mix flour with the semolina and add the salt.
- Mix milk with yolks separately.
- Add to the flour/semolina mix.
- Beat with gusto until soft and bubbly.
- Put to the side.
- Cut bread rolls into cubes.
- Fry them with butter.
- Make sure its not soggy but toasted.
- Add the cubes to the dough.
- Grab a large amount of the dough and make a large roll that will just fit into the saucepan.
- Get a very large deep saucepan of boiling water (no need for a lid).
- Boil the dumpling for 30 minutes.
- Remove the dumping carefully.
- Rest on a towel to drain the excess water.
- Let it cool down and slice the dumpling thickly, cover in dill sauce 15.
- Serve with wine.
- Add any meat dish on the side.
- A good beef or large pork works well, especially if it complements the wine.
Author: Organization.Oracle Ace, Person.Marcelle Kratochvil
Source: ACE Cookbook (2013-02-23)
Ingredient: flour, semolina, milk, bread roll, egg yolk, salt, butter
Equipment: measuring cups, measuring spoons, egg beater, knife, saucepan