Nakladani Okurky (Dill Pickles)
- 4 tablespoon sugar
- 4 tablespoon salt
- 1/2 cup vinegar
- 6 cup water
- grape leaves
- Boil: sugar, salt, vinegar, water.
- Wash cucumbers (about 4 to 5 inches) and place in layers in a 1 gallon stone jar with dill (about 6 heads) and grape leaves (about 8).
- Pour the cooled brine over the cucumbers.
- Cover with a weighted plate so that the cucumbers remain immersed in the brine.
- Store in a warm place.
- It requires at least 5 days before they are ready to eat.