Related Recipes: Plump up the DBA
Yield: 8 servings
- 2 egg yolks
- 600 milliliter cream
- 30 gram flour
- 30 gram sugar
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh dill
- 10 gram butter
- 1 teaspoon vinegar
- Whisk cream, flour, salt and sugar.
- Bring to boil, then simmer for 15 min.
- Whilst simmering, grab some of the sauce and put in the fridge to cool down.
- Mix yolks with some of the above sauce which has cooled down (to avoid the yolk cooking).
- Once mixed, add it back into the simmering sauce and mix well.
- Put vinegar into a saucepan and boil it.
- When boiling add the dill and simmer.
- Melt butter and add it to the dill.
- Mix this butter/dill sauce with the main sauce and simmer.
Author: Organization.Oracle Ace, Person.Marcelle Kratochvil
Source: ACE Cookbook (2013-02-23)
Ingredient: egg yolk, cream, flour, sugar, dill, salt, butter, vinegar
Equipment: measuring spoons, measuring cups, saucepan, pot